January 18, 2011

Attention Crafty Ladies

I have to share with you this CUTE project done by Kim and Kris at The DIY Dish!  You won't even believe how simple it is to make these placemats and the great prize they are offering up!   I've made several of their projects and they are always well explained step-by-step.  Once you've seen the video, make sure you leave a nice comment on their site, The DIY Dish, because they are having a drawing for 10 prizes! 



I've never embedded a video before, so let's hope this works!  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tami- thank you for sharing this! These are the cutest placemats ever! I need to start being more crafty and do fun stuff like this!

Mare said...

When I got the diy dish email I knew right away that you would be making the placemats. They sure are cute.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed