September 2, 2010

Pillows are SO Easy to Make!

Isn't it LOVELY?

I found some shirts on clearance at WM.  They were only $1, not exactly my style, and made of a weird poly material.  This is the shirt.  As soon as I saw it, I knew it would make perfect material for my poolside table!

With all of the pink in my backyard this year...

I had to make it.  Too bad it took until almost FALL to get it done.  This is the first time I used edging on one of my pillows.  It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself. 

And... please notice the leaves on the pool deck.  WHAAA!!!


Back to school next week.  I will miss my little ones SO much!


I'm linked up at



Photobucket

mmm button



Tami

2 comments:

Sassy Sites! said...

I'm hosting a blog party tomorrow over at Sassy Sites. It's Feature YOU Friday! Come by tonight and link up! I would love to have your cute blog on there... xoxo

Marni @ Sassy Sites!

Lori@Paisley Passions said...

GORGEOUS! Thanks for joining in on the first Thrilling Thursday linky party @ Paisley Passions. I hope you will join in again next week :)

~Lori

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed