September 28, 2010

The Pumpkin Patch and Fall Decor

My friend Janet and I went to a farm and found pretty pumpkins today, so I came home and redecorated the whole house.  Here are a few of the major areas... done.


The table on the back porch.  The tablecloth is just a piece of fabric I had lying around.  That weird
owl is something my kids picked out a few years ago.  He seems very at home sitting on the table.
The thing with the pumpkin on it is square paper plates.  They were $1 at the dollar store for about 50 of them.  Good deal!
My fall table inside the front door.
Check out this funky gourd.  It is striped underneath and pumpkin-like on top.  Love it.
This is the kitchen table where the kids eat breakfast and lunch.  They will love these
gourds!


I have more to do, but I think this is enough for now.   Halloween is right around the corner, so I will be
adding that stuff in the next few weeks.  Have you started your fall decorating yet?

1 comment:

Humberto Dib said...

Hi!
I just popped in to say hello.
You could visit my blog if you feel like.
Cheers from Argentina.
Humberto.

www.humbertodib.blogspot.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed