February 4, 2010

Mouse Pin Cushion and Cheese Scissor Case




I had a sick kid all week, so I had a lot of time to visit blogs. It was the best part of the week. I can't take credit for this idea. I saw it on a blog, but do you think I bookmarked that blog? Or maybe I did bookmark it, but can I find it again? NOOOOO...... So I can't even give a link back to the original idea. If I do find it again (I even googled it and can't find that post!), I will update this post.

Anyway, I saw this idea and thought that it was SOOOO cute. I've been looking for a pin cushion that appealed to me. Because I need one! When I saw this I melted. My mouse is different as I just made up how to make it, but the idea is the same as the original one I found.

Love how this turned out, but when I put pins in that little mouse, I feel like I can hear the voodoo magic making the mice our basement squeak!

Off to watch Project Runway!!!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those turned out great! I love pincushions that look like something other than a tomato! I'm going to try and make a mushroom. There is a pattern at Lila Tueller's blog, so cute. Have a good weekend!

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

How stinkin cute is that!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed