February 5, 2011

Closet Turned Sewing Room

I think perhaps most people have them... the dreaded closet with the dreaded stuff in it.  You know the one...

I had one in my sewing room and my sewing room is very small (maybe 15x15).  The closet is a nice sized closet, but it was full of two huge moving boxes filled with stuff I didn't want to put in the house when we moved here.  So why did I hold onto it for this long?  Who knows?  Thursday, I took the stuff to the donations place and took the doors off of the closet. On Friday morning, I bought some paint and on Friday afternoon, I had all of the BLUE walls painted.  Friday night, I painted the cute RED ceiling.  On Saturday morning, I painted all of the ugly wood trim WHITE and waaalllllaaaa!   I have more room in my craftroom for cutting and moving about.
  It looks so cute, I think I have to go play in the closet first thing tomorrow morning!
Don't you think???

Tomorrow I will be finally showing the room in its entirety.  I have been working on it for a long time and it is finally finished save some more art for the walls.  That will happen as I find it.

Happy weekend!
{Primp}

2 comments:

Janine said...

Can I come to your house to sew?

Tami (Pixeltrash) said...

YOU are always welcome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed