April 17, 2009

Ack! It's Me...

I am a headband wearer. Everyone who knows me knows my white headbands. I have several and they are made of a nice vinyl that I can wash easily. I wear them every day. Literally. It is my thing. If someone wants to tell someone about me, they can say, "You know, the {girl/lady}with the white headbands".



Well, today, I used my headbands that I love so much to make myself a NEW.... get this... COLORED headband! Yes... it even has a pattern. EEE GADS! (My 8th grade English teacher once wrote this on one of my reports because I had the facts totally messed up. I LMAO because I had never heard that before, let alone seen it in writing!)



Okay. This is how I look when I'm trying to take a picture of the top of my head. I couldn't talk my boys into modeling it for me. No way, no how!!! Isn't that the cutest Spring headband ever? And it is just as comfortable as my white ones. YEAH! I'm going to make MORE!

What a bad picture. LOL!



6 comments:

Housewife Savant said...

I look like that when I'm trying to gain mind control on someone with my hypnotic stare and brainwaves, 'cept I'm not sporting such a cute headband, and if I was it wouldn't be handmade, but if it was it wouldn't be by me, and also my hairline if freaky bad and always, always, always laced with silver even the Day After Haircolor day, and especially gray at the temples so that if I let it get real bad I become the Bride of Frankenstein.
Your picture looks nothing like the Bride of Frankenstein.

A Psych Mommy said...

Cute headband! I'm trying to imagine my nephew agreeing to take a pic in a headband--yeah. Even with a bag full of M&M's I doubt I would be able to convince him to do it!

countryfriedmama said...

Love the headband! Is that just fabric over your white headband? How did you make it?

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Very cute headband! Now when people are talking about you they might get confused..."You mean the girl with the white headbands?" "No, the one with the pretty spring colored headband."

Unknown said...

i just got hooked again on headbands since my hair is too short to be pulled back in a scrunchie. i work as a waitress, and have to keep it pulled back some. so, now i wear a headband at work and some of my coworkers now tease me and call me ms. swan from mad tv.
btw, thanks for visiting my blog; and i'll definitely have to try the recipes and have added them to my online cookbook.

Xazmin said...

CaUTE headband! Love it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed