May 11, 2013

Zelda's Link Costume

I was looking through some old photos and realized I had never posted my Link costume that I made for my son last Halloween. He loved it!  I had so much fun making it.  I just used fleece so there was no reason to hem.  Very easy! I used a pair of pajama to make the pants and undershirt the correct size.  I bought the green t-shirt and made the belts and the boot tops out of canvas. The buckles were the same material, just painted with gold paint.  The hat took some trying on... many times to get it just right.  I sewed the ears to the hat so they were in the correct place. 

The fleece was also great because it was warm on a cold night!  The shield and sword were from the dollar store and I panted them to match the shield and sword from Ocarina of Time.




Shop Amazon -There's Still Time to Make Mom's Day with an Amazon.com Gift Card

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed