July 22, 2010

How to Make an Awesome Glitter Headband

One of my readers presented the question, "How can I make glitter headbands which are popular with softball players right now?" so I updated my headband tutorial post with a list of fabric which could possibly be used to make the glitter headbands which are often worn by girls' softball teams.  The fabric I've listed is nice because it is already the correct width and it is stretchy!  All you have to do is cut it and sew the ends together.  I'm not sure how a sewing machine will work on sequins, so I'd probably sew them by hand. 

Anyway, here's the link  if you'd like to see how to make a headband or

you need material for a glitter headband.

1 comment:

Holyoke Home said...

I'd like a glitter CROWN!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed