October 18, 2009

Crafts for the day... Fimo and Sewing

I found a book that I've had for a long time which had cute little fimo ideas in it. So, I made some of them today. These little ghosts, the bat and the pumpkin are made from Fimo. I wish I had used a purer white rather than the off white for the ghosties because they look a little tan against the white of the paper behind them. The letters are wooden ones I found at the dollar store and painted black.
I then attached the whole saying to the glass of a dollar store frame and inserted a piece of ghost scrapbooking paper behind the glass.
The boys saw this idea in the book and each wanted a pile of animals, so I made them for them.
Next, I had received an email from a company called You Can Make This. I decided I could make this and did. I had all of the fabrics in my scrap pile so I went ahead and made it. The black and white polka dot edging is stiff ribbon. Getting ready for Christmas. Are you???

Tami

2 comments:

Quawana said...

OH MY GOSH! What a great crafting day you had! Looks like a lot of fun

Small House said...

OH MY WORD!!! C-U-T-E!!!! Looks like you had a GREAT day!
Sandra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed