July 30, 2008

Craftiness...

These are Harry Potter Wizard Wands that we made using the instructions at http://www.dadcando.com/. As it turns out, Mom can do too! I moved my sewing stuff in to the spare bedroom in the basement! Yeah! I love it. Here are a few pictures.




This is what I made today. I had already made the back pillow out of a dress I found at Salvation Army. Can you imagine wearing that? Then I took the extra material from the top of the dress and used it for the edges of the front pillow. The white part is cut from the bottom of a recycled t-shirt. I'm loving it. If you want to see it closer, click on the picture. You will see the zigzag stitching, etc.





Here's V. looking all matchy-match with my pillows. What a fun summer color theme!



And not to be outdone, here is G. enjoying the picnic room too.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed