April 30, 2011

Day 4 in San Diego- Legoland


Ha Ha!
Legoland was a lot of fun, but I won't bore you with the 100 pictures of Star Wars Lego scenes!  '

Before that, here are two layouts I created tonight.  I love the La Jolla pictures and have many more to scrapbook.  These are just the first two...

I thought Legoland was so cute.  So many bright colors and neat things built out of Legos.  My boys thought it was the best thing ever. If you are going later in the year, be sure to sign up for the Lego Club magazine (free!) at the Legoland site.  There are coupons which come in the monthly magazine for free child entry with an adult!  Using two coupons, we saved $120.
Legos dispensed like candy!  Cute idea!
My sweet husband posing with the Bionicles...{at my insistance}

The rides were lot of fun.  The perfect number of rides for a one day pass!
 So much work!


My boys particularly loved the Star Wars scenes made out of Legos, but there were also complete cities made out of Legos. 



It is amazing how much work must have gone into making the scenes for this park.  It is definitely worth a visit if you are in So. Cal!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed