February 16, 2010

New Cupcake Wrappers for Y'all....

I was playing with cupcake wrappers again. They are so fun for decorating your pretty little baked goodies. Here are some new ones.... enjoy!

Don't forget that this is just a thumbnail. To save the full-sized sheet, click on the thumbnail first and then save it from the bigger picture. It should print nicely at 8.5x11 inches.

How cute would these be for a bridal shower or even a birthday party? You can cut out (or use a paper punch) the circles, attach them to a toothpick and stick into the top of the cupcake frosting.


If you would like more wrappers, be sure to go to my Food Art Party blog. The link is on the right! There are many there.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

The wrappers are so pretty! I like the new blog layout too. The photo is really cool!

Leslie Harris said...

These wrappers are gorgeous!

Stopping by from SITS!

Keri said...

Hi Andrea. Took me long enough to get here but I'm so glad I finally did. These are awesome. Love black and white EVERYTHING! i LOVE that you have so many blogs. A lady with much to say. Come back and see me again sometime I would be thrilled to see you. Take care. Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

Small House said...

I love the wrappers! MAN...where have I been? I've missed allot of great posts! I'm enjoying the catch up though!
Have a great day.
Sandra

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed