November 7, 2010

My Birthday Present! A Canon Digital Rebel

Whew hoo!  My birthday isn't until this coming Friday, but my husband surprised me with my birthday present early so I could learn to use it by my birthday. It is the Canon Digital Rebel.  I am sure he's regretting it because I've been taking lots and lots of practice pictures on him. 

Isn't he sweet?  And adorable?  And wonderful?  {Especially today}  Thank you, My Sweet!  I love my present and I love you!

So, I've been taking lots and lots of pictures.  Just playing with all of the settings.  I really need to sit down and read the manual more, but here are a few pictures I took today.


Swinging!
My adorable 7-year-old baby.

This one was taken inside the house.  Not sure I love it, but I will play with the indoor stuff next.
His eyes look amazing though.
Swinging on the rope swing in our yard.
Awe... so sweet!  My green-eyed,10-year-old.
 Total eyelash shot.

Climbing trees... as usual.

 Being silly in the house.

My Mika

I'm so excited!  Love the things I can do already and I can't even do anything yet.  :-)

This is the new camera!  So awesome.  Hopefully you will soon be seeing lots of great photos from it.

Canon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS LensCanon EOS Rebel T2i 18 MP CMOS APS-C Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed