April 10, 2010

Do You Miss Me???

In case you are wondering {and I know you are} where I have been this week, well I am in the midst of a big painting project/room re-do.  I'm redecorating my sewing room.   Before it was just a conglamoration of crappy, used furniture.  Well, it still is, but now the crappy, used furniture will at least be less haphazard in the room.  The plaid walls will be gone.  The only thing I'm not changing right now is the carpeting, but if I find the right one for the right price, there may even be a new area rug in the room.  That is iffy though!

Here are the before pictures so you can see what I'm talking about.  When I am done, I will post the afters.  There is still A LOT to do.  Priming, drying, painting, drying, etc., etc., etc.  This may take a week.  I can't wait to get it back together!  For now, you will just have to enjoy this picture of this cute bracelet I found at a thrift store the other day.  Is it not candy-licious???

Oh yeah, and this FAB fabric I bought!  Wonder what I will do with this?  Hmmmm....
And my son's "How To Train Your Dragon" dragon that he made out of playdough. He whipped it up in about 1 minute. Amazing
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

The Little Red Shop said...

You could make a cute little knee length skirt to go with that fantastic bracelet! What fun! Thank you so much for finding my blog and following! It's nice to "meet" you.

: )

I hope you're having a beautiful weekend,

Julie M.

ps Your son's dragon is fantastic. He's quite the sculptor!

Janine said...

That's the coolest training dragon that I've ever seen. You are soooo talented Graham!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Hello! You were missed!
I love, love, love the bracelet AND the gorgeous fabric!
I wanted to let you know that you were not too late for the drawing at my blog, and that I did throw your name in the hat.
Thanks for participating,
Joyce
P.S. I can't wait to see your new and improved sewing room. Very Exciting!

Small House said...

Compared to my sewing room (the kitchen table) your sewing room is wonderful plaid and all. BUT....it's nice to have a change, and I'm excited to see what you will do...
Have a great day.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed