September 3, 2009

Little Ella

Ella (from previous post) had to have surgery again yesterday. The tube was clogged and had moved, so they had to go in and fix it again. This is (I think) the 5th brain surgery she had had in her 8 short months. Poor baby and poor mom and dad!

Other than that, I spent the past three days weeding my front flower beds and tearing my craft room apart and totally re-organizing it. I will get it just right someday! I can't be creative if I can't find stuff. Is anyone else out there like this?

We also went to the Farmer's Museum and I took pictures (We even got to milk a real cow) but they are on my new phone and I don't have a chord to upload them with, so those will be soon to come.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed