February 23, 2009

Another Apron

Okay... I may have gone apron crazy! I figure I might need one to go with every outfit I own. The only problem? Where to store them all? I may start selling them on Etsy if I get good enough at making them. Take a look for yourself! Wish I had someone else who would model them for me though.... V. says, "No way, Mom... that would just be embarrassing."

Oh... and seeing these boots I have on reminds me... I didn't show you the awesome red boots I found at Salvation Army for a meer $3.99. I also found the skinny jeans there that I have on below. LOVE them! $5.99. Whew hoo!


5 comments:

DomesticDivasFancy said...

Those aprons are darling...you should sell them on Etsy. I would buy one! I too love the Salvation Army and Goodwill.

Heather said...

Your apron is soooo cute!! You should totally sell them on Etsy. And those red boots are to die for! You got those at the Salvation Army??? We NEVER have cool stuff like that at mine.

Xazmin said...

Oh my freakin' heck! Could you have a cuter blog with cuter stuff on it? I am so following!!

Alex the Girl said...

I'd buy one for Persephone. She's built perfectly for one. By the way, nice meeting you

Anonymous said...

Great apron! It's so cute!

Love the shoes too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed