May 18, 2010

Pretty Basket

My little guy has been sick for 5 days.  There are only so many things you can clean around the house before you have to get your creative on.   I used the extra fabric I bought for my sewing room to make a pretty basket today.  Check it out.  I lined it with fusible fleece and sheets of plastic cut to size for stability. 

I was going to make a tutorial of it, but I was just winging it and wasn't sure what I was doing until it was all done.  So, I'm not sure if my way is the right way, but I did it and I the way it turned out.  I also love that it matches my room.  Perfect for taking sewing stuff along with me.





Hope you are all having a better week than we have had so far!

This is shown at




 

6 comments:

RHARRIS said...

I just heard from Tatertots and Jello that you won my giveaway! I didn't get an email address, just this link. If you want to email me at boppybeanies@gmail.com We can figure out which belt and headband you want!
CONGRATS!
Boppy By Design

René said...

That turned out great! I hope your little guy is all bushy tailed today!!

Unknown said...

HOLY COW! I LOVE IT! If it were bigger I'd want it as a Moses basket for my new bub. Wish I could sew... :(

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I am visiting from New Friend Friday. This is very creative and cute. I love the colors! :)

Ruth H. said...

This is darling! Love the fabric you chose.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed