January 31, 2009

Silly Photos

V. wanted to make silly faces for the camera today, so I took a bunch. This one was one of my favorites. So, I took a buch of boy elements and made a layout with it. I haven't scrapped in a long time! Feels great to be back at it.
What else have I been up to this week? I made a funny little ballerina paper doll with legs, arms and head that move. She isn't quite done yet though. I'll put her on when I'm finished... probably tomorrow. I also decorated a little more for Valentine's Day because I made a cute little no-sew garland for on the fireplace. Here are some pictures. The photo is my dh's grandparents and it is sitting on a cherub photo stand that was my grandmother's. The "cookies" are made from salt dough, painted, blinged, and sealed with varnish.




No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed