January 22, 2008

I had SO much fun making these cups! I took the liner that came with the cup, scanned it into the computer and used that shape as the template. Then I used some Shabby Princess papers and some other fun freebies I had and turned them into fabulous cups for all of my friends! Oh... and for me! I didn't get pictures of all of them, so I included the layouts that I printed out too.





Ok... this one is a little boring and I just got all of the pics from websites online. Just wanted to show you that men's stuff can be cute too. LOL!
I used papers from the Stand Up & Scrap kit for this layout. They are from a Little Dreamer challenge I participated in. How cute did this turn out??? I love it! These papers are from both Shabby Princess' Amore kit and teh Stand Up & Scrap kit. This was my cup!

These papers and elements are from Shabby Princess Amore and some freebies I got from ? Sorry! Have to find them and document them. I made the cups on Kris' and Lynnell's by cutting them out freehand in PSP.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Past Posts

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed